It’s finally here. My very first yoga retreat that I’ve been wanting to make for so long. I’ve teamed up with Camilla Gilling from MAISHAMOVE to curate the best possible experience for you.
See all details in Danish HERE.
WHEN & WHERE?
Come and immerse yourself in ease and softness when we travel to the Eastern part of Kenya where we will spend a full week in Watamu Treehouse from November 24th to December 1st 2019. Watamu Treehouse has a gorgeous panorama view, looking over the Indian Ocean on one side and the wild untouched forest on the other side.
This retreat is for you to reconnect with nature – the one surrounding you and the one residing within you. Nourish yourself with Strala yoga, natural movement, meditation, mindfulness, good vibes, great food, Nature and beautiful connections. You’ll feel the Strala way of being, moving and healing and experience the essence of living with ease, on and off the mat.
On this retreat we’ll treat you with the following:
- 7 nights in a shared deluxe room
- Full board the whole week
- Strala Yoga classes twice a day
- 1 hour massage
- SUP board through the mangrove forest
- SUP yoga session with a local teacher
- A trip to Watamu Village with a local guide
- Daily meditation, yoga and movement practices
- Snacks and fruits before each session
- Fresh juice, smoothie or coconut water for every meal
- Te and water anytime you want
- A beautiful, delicious and sustainable goodie bag
Not included: Flights, transportation to Watamu Treehouse, insurance, visa, vaccinations
EARLY BIRD 12.500 DKR (only the first five spots)
NORMAL PRICE 14.000 DKR
Prices are per person for a shared deluxe room.
I WANT IN!
Save your spot HERE.
Feel free to ask me anything either here on my website, sending me an e-mail or reaching out via my Instagram (@christinebonde). I hope to hear from you!